Kilroy Madness Kilroy Madness

the best madness madness movie of this Madness day, there is a lot of things that i love in this movie, action, supence and the fact that it's set on ww2 (Even if the protagonists are still amuricanz but that's not an issue). Nice job, btw you are the one of my favourite animators.

slimshady0592 responds:

Thanks man, i love your stuff too! :D You always make something creative

Madness Heaven Remix 10 Madness Heaven Remix 10

Nice beutiful musical movie gabibbo50, it was nice seeing those boys in friendly way!

Madness Goreification Madness Goreification

Not the best one but neither the worst, and yup my parts look pretty glitchy and mediocre becouse the files problems. xd

Spaderz responds:

no0o!

The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1 The Spongebob Squarepants Anime - OP 1

This shit is epic and well animated, i hope you will make a series about that!

GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone

0/0 big lack of motivation!

Ismael Gets a Haircut Ismael Gets a Haircut

Kryy rules, even too much!

Madness test Madness test

Sorry but you must use the dump for tests! http://www.newgrounds.com/dump

Dronik responds:

Oh thank you it's just that i don't know to much about newgrounds btw im a fan of you

T_set collab T_set collab

5 five star for BizWuzzZuzz!

Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab Madness SpeedRage 2 Collab

Time to write some horrible reviews:

0Rockluki0: TOO FAST but it's still good 8/10

AISDBF: I like the idea of the brawler game like street fighters, as i said with cleet the anim is still static, but the effects are still cool, non male figliolo! ;) 8/10

Agmon525: Without infamy and without praise, i just don't like the movement, too static! 6/10

AnimatorAlex: Make it slow plz 7/10

Armicek: Not bad, try to make it faster and smoother! 8/10

Clee3rd: I love u so much, but the anim is still Static and Fast, If you want make your char jumping just move it a little bit down and immediately up 6/10

Dakedar: Smooth n' cool, but the table was flipped in the wrong side 9.9/10

Dark110: Still nice and smooth, love the plotwist 9/10

DaskerKS: Smooth and cool 10/10

Djjaner: Smooth and fluid as always, great job 10/10

Dudingdarn: FUCK YOU, If there was not ANAL SHEPERD I'd already given to ya 0 points 10/10

Electronic-Headphone: You need to improve too, your anim are choppy 4/10

Johnnypixel: Your style is original, i love the holes that the Mag agents mad in! 9/10

Juanford66: Ohohoho my dear FRIEND, you are improved a lot since the old 2012 10/10 (srry 4 rushing)

Kryy: So beutiful and smooth, nice job 10/10

Klouad: Here too, the anim is wierd, try to use the keyboard for little movement 5/10

Mjorik: you need to improve the movement, like shootin, slashin, recoil and other stuff, they are too SLOOOOOW!

Starbutterfly: read kryy 10/10

Omega17172: You remember me Pikalight, make your parts a lil bit faster 7/10

Vladclown: In krinkels style, but the enemies should run fast lol 9.5/10

Also sorry if the format was "cutted" but i made a mistake while i converted mine and juan parts in mp4

Rate: without infamy and without praise, it's just OK!

The Mission The Mission

After seeing the Hyun Dojo intro, for instinct i already voted 5 star! I'm not into the stickam thing, but damn, i love the mount of action in it!

Armorstick responds: